Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nudge

In one of groups online we had a very brief mention yesterday of needing a nudge to get things done. A swift kick in the pants may be more like it for me. I am so far behind on so many things and have some decisions that have to be made pretty quick if I am going to get to see my grandkids soon. Then this morning in my email box is this Word.
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by Marsha Burns -- August 4, 2010:
I am leading you on a path of greater effectiveness. Pay attention to the gentle nudge of My Spirit as I show you ways to improve your overall situation both naturally and spiritually. Don't be afraid to make adjustments as you go. I am moving in your life to make the complex simple. This will be the result of enlightenment on various levels, says the Lord.
1 Corinthians 15:46 However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual.
Free Subscription to Spirit of Prophecy Bulletin
Click here to join FT111 Forum
Website: http://ft111.com

I am claiming this to the fullest. Holy Spirit help on getting myself organized and improving my whole situation. And no fear over making adjustments. It doesn't get any better than that.

I promise pictures soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home