Sunday, June 20, 2010

A NEW FRONTIER

It's all because of quilting...reading another, yes another new blog, I wanted to leave a comment on her beautiful quilt and couldn't because I didn't have an account. Well, if I have to get an account, I might as well do what I have been threatening to do and create a blog. So here I am. No promises to be steady or prolific or even mildly entertaining or to even let it all hang out. It will just be what it is and that's it. OK, gonna go leave that comment now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 21, 2010 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Pattilou said...

I began blogging in 2006 mainly as a way to keep track of what I was doing. It became fun for me to start to visit other bloggers and before I even knew it a whole new hobby was started. Some times I blog more days in a month than others. Sometimes I don't blog much, but quilt alot. I don't try to set myself up with goals that are unobtainable and then poof the fun is gone. So, I just blog when I feel like it and just enjoy the journey.

Good luck to you in yours. The road ahead is a pleasant one!

 
At July 2, 2010 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Cheri said...

Thanks Pat, I think it will be great fun once I get the hang of it.

 
At July 2, 2010 at 7:16 PM , Blogger sophie said...

Welcome to Blogland. You're off to a great start!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home