This was another quilt top that built itself. While sewing other things I used the 2" black and white squares as leaders and enders. And while cutting up a huge orange merchandiser's crate of scraps into squares and strips for my Bargello quilt I cut the bricks. As I was trimming the 2" squares I noticed I had lots of scrappies less than 2" on one side to I started leader-ending those into light/darks and then laying the one inch mark on my ruler exactly on the seam I trimmed it to two inch like this:
The pic below is first & then the one right is the second step. I told you be patient with my learning curve on this blogging stuff! This will be continued in my next post.