Saturday, January 1, 2011

THANKS 2010, HELLO 2011

In 2010 I learned to relax. I learned that 90% of what I was doing didn't amount to a hill of beans. I learned that most of what I worried about was ill concieved imaginings.  I learned I didn't have to answer the telephone or the door! I learned that man - (as in humankind) - pleasing is a waste of time. I learned relationship is more profitable than religion and I learned that Hope and Truth is all there really is...the rest is a distracting lie.  2011 is going to be AWESOME and INCREDIBLE!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !!!

3 Comments:

At January 1, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Lori said...

my father, a wise man of 90, told me 95% of what you worry about never happens. Sleep at night so you can deal with REAL problems the next day!

 
At January 1, 2011 at 8:27 PM , Blogger Kim said...

Well...that is a lot to think about.
I still worry about dumb things and I'm trying to turn that off....it is such a waste of energy.
But you had a very productive 2010.

Happy Sewing.....see you at quiltvillechat
Happy New Year!

 
At January 1, 2011 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Diana and LaDonna said...

I'm still working on the relaxing part! and the worrying part! Good for you!

LaDonna

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home