Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 Handmade Pay It Forward

2011 Handmade Pay It Forward


Here is how it works:

I promise to send something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here.

However, to be eligible, you must repost this message, offering something handmade to 5 other people.

The rules are that it must be handmade by you, and it must be sent to your 5 giftees sometime in 2011.
Isn't this a great way to share with others.  So leave me a comment, repost the Pay It Forward and commit to gifting your first 5 commenters.
Here we go!

3 Comments:

At January 7, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Diana and LaDonna said...

My husband got this very same thing on his facebook and I was thinking that it would be great on my blog! You just beat me to it! I think this is exciting and what a great way to start the new year!
LaDonna

 
At January 7, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think this is a wonderful idea. Even if only a small percentage of quilters did this can you imagine the lives we can touch all over the world. I will get this out on my blog shortly.

 
At January 7, 2011 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Kasey said...

I'm in!!! Time to copy/paste and PIF!!! Fun, fun, fun.
(I had to edit this since I know you play Captcha Scrabble too- it would have been "pinal"-- man, I need an S and I'll have spinal!!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home