Sunday, September 26, 2010

FINISHING UP

I find myself in the mood to finish up some projects.  I think it is the rearranging of my sewing room that is doing it.  I've been folding fabric onto flats and putting it upright in the shelves. Wow! What a difference it is making and I think it is taking up less space than the tubs.  It is special to walk in and see nice rows of fabric. It actually gets the creative juices flowing...I see combos of prints I hadn't thought of before.  At any rate, I have finished four things this weeks! Whoopee!!! I've already posted three of them so here is the fourth, front and back.  I think it is a cheerful little number and will probably be a Christmas present.

3 Comments:

At September 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM , Blogger pennykitz said...

Hi Cheri, I live in Church Hill, TN. I am 45 and will be 46 Oct 20th. I am a widow since the age of 23 because my husband commited suicide while I was 4months pregnant with my daughter. She is 2o now and just had her first son, Cooper McKinley Stapleton, he is my heartbeet. I enjoy sewing and scrapbooking and cardmaking. I also crochet with a little group of ladies from my church. We sew for the newborns that are born her at our logal hospitals, and lap quilts for the nursing homes, caps for chemo patients too.
I enjoy reading all the blogs and doing the blog hops so that I can soak up all of the great crafting and some of the most unique creations I have ever seen. I wish I could go to some of the craft shows and expos but right now I just don't have the funds. No income for a couple months has been hard. I guess the most inportant thing I would like for you to know is that I love the Lord and he takes care of me each day of my life.
If I can answer anything else feel free to ask.
pennykitz@charter.net

 
At October 1, 2010 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Kasey said...

Hi Cheri! I got the table runner in the mail today!! I love it! I described it over the phone to my husband since he was on his way to work by the time the mail came, and he said it "Sounds cool."

Thank you soooo much!!!

 
At October 2, 2010 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Pattilou said...

Some neat finishes for you! Your rearrangement of your sewing room sounds like it agrees with you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home