Thursday, September 23, 2010

IT'S JUST HOW I AM

I could go into all the excuses for not posting the pictures of the prizes before now but let's just suffice it to say it's just how I am.  You are laughing with me and not at me, right?  So here are two of the prizes...
Gladys wins the Autumn Table Runner I made. The top is from vintage 70's scraps leftover from a little extra cash making apron business I did for a restaurant I worked at in the 1970's in Southern California.  Happy memories. The back is more current varied gold fabric simply stripped together. I practised my FMQ on these.


Kasey wins this Patriotic Eagle Table Runner. I made this one from fussy cuts of soaring eagles framed in HSTs of flag print and bright white. The back is a blue and black tiny check.This table runner ends with the white...the blue around it is just the fabric I laid it on for the pic. A blue border would have been nice too.



Pat's win is still being finished up and will be posted promptly. And Pat, I haven't heard back from you so send me your snailmail address.  More later....

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Kasey said...

I put the links in my posts using the link thingy on the post screen... Then you type what word you want to show up in the first box, and the link in the second, and it even has a button to test the link. Next time you post, look along the tool bar and then just play around-- it took me a bit but I figured it out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home