Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

Today is my sewing class day at the church.  However I got an email early this morning that the baby has a fever (just teething) and has been fussing all night, keeping everyone up so my star (and only at present time) student will be staying home today to sleep while the baby (and Mom) sleeps.  So that gives me a FREE day...do I finish cleaning and sorting the yard sale stuff or do I sew here at home?  Such a hard choice.  Do I give in to what I love or what is really needed?  Maybe I can do a little of both.  I'll clean this morning and then sew this afternoon at the same time I would have been teaching.  That would be the right and fair thing to do, right?  Someone go lock the sewing room, please. And don't open it till 12:45 and only if you see that bunch (pointing vaguely toward the corner) of boxes have moved from the sort pile to the yard sale stack. There are so boxes in that pile...a little stuff just got piled on top.
Don't forget to leave a comment with the word
"Birthday" to be entered in my Birthday month giveaway between now and Sept. 21. Three lucky winners get to celebrate with me!!!

6 Comments:

At September 1, 2010 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Lovie said...

Give yourself a early birthday gift, go ahead and sew. Put the yard sale stuff out as is, and let people dig for treasures.

 
At September 1, 2010 at 5:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Cheri - how great that your birthday is in NATIONAL SEWING MONTH - You're so lucky! So Happy Birthday even though I already wished you a HB in the other blog post!!! Can't have too many happy wishes can you?
Oh and I know (since I read out of Order) that you did do the cleaning - WOW WOW WOW can you come help ME organize my stuff??

 
At September 1, 2010 at 11:30 PM , Anonymous Barbara York said...

My grand-daughter has a BIRTHDAY on September 8th so you are sharing your month with her. Be sure to do something special for yourself this month since it is your BIRTHDAY.

I love to make quilts also. Hopefully one month in Crafty Swapping Friends I will be able to share with you.

Barbara
panhandlesuesquiltingspot.blogspot.com

 
At September 2, 2010 at 6:04 AM , Anonymous Jane said...

Cheri, I enjoy reading your blog, especially in September your BIRTHDAY month. Hope your yard sale is successful and all your items find new homes.

 
At September 5, 2010 at 3:17 PM , Anonymous Corky said...

I just joined my son hosting a neighborhood garage sale and what fun that was. Feels so good to get rid of stuff (and make some $$ too!) Cathartic!

Happy Birthday month!

 
At September 19, 2010 at 8:53 PM , Blogger grandoll said...

cheri I may be new but happy birthdays are the best no matter what age we are at it means we are 1 year older 1 year smarter and 1 year brighter for we are all no 1 in gods eyes.
For all the birthdays every where and every day celebrate with a new challenge.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home