Friday, September 9, 2011

ENTERED IN CONTEST

I'm entered in this weeks contest at http://quiltinggallery.com Quilts for Babies. If you like my quilt would you please vote for it. It is Circus Bears. Just go to http://quiltinggallery.com and scroll down to Vote Now and you'll find the click here. Lots of cute quilts there. Thanks so much for considering mine.

I am in Beautiful Vermont where right now I am sitting in a hotel activity room looking out a window at a lovely covered bridge. The leaves are only just now getting a hint of color and next fall I am planning an October visit so I can get them in all their glorious splendor. Tomorrow my granddaughter exchanges wedding vows with her fiancee. Her mother, my daughter has remained remarkably calm. She does have a little bit of an illusion that everyone should quit being who they are and cave into to every bridal whim no matter how scattered...yeah, like that's gonna happen. It really has went very smooth for the most part. This morning when those sharing my room have risen, I will take over the room with the sewing machine to make the maid of honor's sash. You know the sewing person is the last to finish! Makes one very important...LOL 

I am so thankful for cell phones! It has untethered me to roam freely scouting out things others have no interest in...old Gramma things!  They just call me a bit in advance when they are ready to do something and I can say "oh, go along without me on this one." or "I'll be there in a few minutes."

Life is grand! Pictures soon.
Cheri

4 Comments:

At September 10, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Pattilou said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying your visit! Happy Day!

 
At September 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Reenie said...

I voted!!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Vic in NH said...

Did Vermont swallow you up? LOL! Just kidding, hope all is well for the holidays and you can get back to posting again!

 
At December 18, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Vic in NH said...

Long time; no post!
I just hope that all is well with you and your family and that the reason that you have not posted is because you are all caught up in the Holiday bustle. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home