Monday, August 8, 2011

Soft and Sweet

I finished up a child's quilt.  It's made with the 10 minute block pattern from Suzanne McNeill. It's a 3D bow tie that goes FAST and was fun to make. I used flannel and had this pair of near new jammies I'd never worn but liked the color of the dark plaid and the character on the shirt so put that in it. I backed it with Tshirt weight Jersey knit and wrapped the back around for the binding.  I stitched around each of the 3D centers and did a straight stitch diagonal X on each block to complete the quilting.  This is an incredibly soft quilt.


 For obvious reasons, I'm calling it Pooh In The Corner.


This marks off another of my UFOs. but I have got to get a hustle on if I am going to get all of that list finished by the end of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home