Saturday, February 19, 2011

GRITTING MY TEETH

I've had the the PBS Gardening programs on this morning as I put the top of this huge quilt together. More later on that but I've just had to grit my teeth every time this program promo comes on.  Grrrrrr!!! It has run with every program break I do believe and the lady announcer comes on with something about needing money in Kansas and not having enough of it.  When are the talking heads gonna figure out that money is just paper....paper is generated by people. The solution is not in money...the solution is in people! Educating and promoting people.  When they, whoever "they" is stop promoting money and start promoting people, money will no longer be a problem.  It seems simple to me...why do they make it so hard?  Climbing down from my soap box and going back to the sewing machine.  But hey,  reeeahley!  Whew I feel better.

1 Comments:

At February 19, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Wacky Woman said...

You go girl! I too am pinning a quilt this morning. Oh, it is almost afternoon now. So, I didn't get such an early start afterall. I'm pinning a quilt this afternoon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home