Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THAT'S A BIG BOWL!

This is the bowl I use to make caramel or cinnamon corn usually around the holidays. It is a big bowl. Notice it is resting in our big recliner...it is hard to find a place for it to stay when not in use. However I found that it fits nicely on top of a fabric tub under my cutting table and is a great place to throw my strings.


Today these strings are taking a road trip. I'm taking them to my sewing class and teaching the girls to do string blocks. I think we should be able to get enough strings done today to put together a quilt to donate to the Food bank to raffle off for funds for food. We're going to use solid red strips in the center to make the design. If we get enough blocks finished for front and back I may quilt as I go with red sashing between, mainly just because I've been wanting to try that technique. Stay tuned....

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger Wacky Woman said...

I love that bowl! And your idea.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home